Skip to content
What are your candles made out of? Are they scented?
- we use our own unique blend of natural soy wax and beeswax
- unscented but has a light natural scent from the soy wax
How big is each candle? Do you have different sizes?
- 6 inch tall baby
- one size only
How much is shipping and where do you ship to?
- please use the calculator at checkout to see what shipping rates apply to you
- we currently ship in Canada, USA and certain European countries such as: United Kingdom, Netherlands, France, and Germany
- read our shipping policy for more information
If I live in Toronto, can I pick up?
- yes! if you want to choose local pick up (also the fastest option), please select 'pick up' during check out.
- we are located in Toronto by Danforth and Broadview (must confirm a pick up time with us prior to pick up)
How long does each candle burn for?
- approx. 30-1 hour burn-time
- make sure you you use a saucer or dish to collect the wax drips!
- please note: these candles are mostly a fun decor piece and are not long-lasting burning candles
What is this white looking residue that I see on my candle? Will it affect my candle?
- this is something called frosting! it can naturally occur with pure soy wax
- it will not affect how the candle burns and (we think) it gives a unique touch to each dick candle :)
Why do you say "hues may vary"?
- we hand-dye each batch so there may be slight variations between photos and the new batches
Do you make custom orders?
send us an email if you're interested in a custom order and we'll see if we can accommodate!
Do you take wholesale orders?
- yes, we do! please send us an email with your order request and we'll provide a custom quote
- minimum wholesale order of 20 candles
Do you accept refunds or returns?
- all candles are final sale. however, if you receive your candles broken, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your concerns and make sure to include photos.
Whose dick is it?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.